Good Monday afning. Do you know that according to some sources, Mondays are so depressing that a person doesn't crack a smile till about 11.16am? But macha, since it's the evening now, you won't have a problem laughing out loud now.
I was shopping for some groceries today bro and all the check-out counters were filled with people. So, I went to the counter that seemed the shortest but dude, it took the cashier forever to serve about two customers. I looked to my left and right and bro, I almost felt like the lines were moving as fast as F1 cars. I looked at my cashier and started comparing her facial features with the other cashiers and them macha, an idea came to me. Maybe facial features determine a person's personality and that's why the cashier is a bit slow.
I've decided to search online and here's what I found:
EYES & EYEBROWS
- A woman who plucks her eyebrows into a tiny line, that's suppressed rage.
- Thick eyebrows represent strong nature.
- Thick eyebrows also mean energy and passion.
- The wider the space between the eyebrows, the more cautious a person is.
- The bigger your ears, the more comfortable you are taking risks.
- Earlobes attached to face depict deep attachment to his/ her family.
- Detached earlobes mean you make friends like family.
MOUTH & LIPS
- Full lips show that you inspire others, enthusiastic.
- An upturned mouth shows an optimistic person.
- Thin lips equal impatience.
- Cupid’s Bow: creative and innovative
- The width of your mouth shows your generosity.
- Long thin nose reflects social graces and manners.
- Broad base on nose enjoy lots of material things.
- A knob on the end of the nose shows that you likes to be surrounded by beautiful things.
- The larger the nose the more powerful a person is.
I won't reveal all the features of my cashier that day but I'll tell you this. She might have a receding hairline, a narrow chin and maybe also a-not-so puffy cheeks. You might have to find out what those features mean. :)