You know how we must always abide by the law 'cause we are good citizens? But macha, whoever who made the laws and the one who approved it must have thought that the world needed some humour cause I found some wacky laws that were implemented in the big ol' United States of America.
As much as I would like to say that I analysed all these books to discover the laws, I have to admit that I didn't macha. I've just highlighted a few laws that I found to be really funny, but if you want more, you can log onto to http://www.dumblaws.com/ k.
1. It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
Yes, because we all love fake moustaches so much and they never get old.
2. Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
Ok, I don't know anyone who does this but if you're one who does dude, word of advise, don't do it in Alabama.
1. Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.
One quick question though; how would the animals know?
2. Nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
Oh really now?
1. Coins are not allowed to be placed in one's ears.
Why would anyone want to put coins in one's ears? Unless you're a magician that is.
1. It is against the law to throw a ball at someone's head for fun.
But macha, that's what I do for fun. :)
2. Citizens may not greet each other by "putting one's thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers".
So we'll just wave and shake hands. Not boring at all.
1. It is illegal to milk another person's cow.
Free milk no more.
2. The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.
Let's ban the encyclopedia because no one else would post the formula up on the internet!
1. It is illegal to pretend that one's parents are rich.
I have absolutely nothing to say.
2. No person may walk about in public if he or she has the common cold.
But what if I want to see the doctor? Maybe I should crawl, squirm, or jump to the clinic?
That's it for now. Come back tomorrow for more k?